Hi! How fun that you are really posting.. hehe. I hope to see you soon. We are not yet sure if we'll make it to the reunion. We'd have to shorten our honeymoon. I am dying to be with the Miller clan again though.. Take care and big hugs to all..
My post: I swam 1000 meters and ran 3 miles today (I'm training for a Sprint Tri). :) Any ways, this is my way of tracking you down. My friend who is collecting the wedding dresses said the girls in Cambodia are small. You are small, hence I think your dress would work. I think wedding dresses have goofy sizes. I don't know what my was sized, I borrowed my friend Loree's dress.
2 comments:
Hi! How fun that you are really posting.. hehe. I hope to see you soon. We are not yet sure if we'll make it to the reunion. We'd have to shorten our honeymoon. I am dying to be with the Miller clan again though.. Take care and big hugs to all..
Love Linda
My post:
I swam 1000 meters and ran 3 miles today (I'm training for a Sprint Tri).
:)
Any ways, this is my way of tracking you down. My friend who is collecting the wedding dresses said the girls in Cambodia are small. You are small, hence I think your dress would work. I think wedding dresses have goofy sizes. I don't know what my was sized, I borrowed my friend Loree's dress.
Post a Comment